Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, February 23

Momenta and Art-C

I've been working for Momenta for the last few years, mostly part time -- 1 then 2 days a week. Now it's pretty regular, 3 days a week -- what a dream come true to be able to go to work and be creative.

Lately I've been working a lot more hours, and I really love working there. I do so much more than just create. I'm not sure exactly what my job title is, but I do a lot of different things each week. It never gets boring, that's for sure.

This is one of the projects I made using one of their new collage kits.




Life sure is sweet these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.