Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, January 28

New Art Gone Wild Stamps, Part 4

In case you couldn't tell, I love drawing flowers. I have a lot of perennial gardens and am always inspired by the uniqueness of each flower. I don't often pick them, instead sitting outside on my porch or on a rock in the garden enjoying how they smell and the beauty of each flower.



Also, I love butterflies.


The way Michelle Pearson colored this one makes me pretty happy, I love the blue and purple together!


Oh, and here I am with all of them! Have a great day, I have one more stamp post for you, coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.