Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, November 17

Ornaments 101

Hello and HAPPY Tuesday! I've got a fun video showing how I create a cool Christmas Ornament over on the DecoArt Media blog today and thought I'd share some of the other ornaments I've created over the years.



Made with Wool Felt and stuffed with Cedar


Made with Wool Felt and beading Hand-Stitched


Wood Ornament, Stamped and Watercolor Painted Image



Die-Cut Wool Felt



Wood House Ornament



Die-Cut Wool Felt



Wine Cork Bird House



Paper Mache Shadow Box



Vintage Tin Mold



Chess Pieces and Soldering



Jello Molds and Wood Stars



Church Ornaments

Even if you have limited supplies, or lots of vintage and salvaged items you can make some really cool and interesting ornaments. 

THANKS for dropping by today, have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.