Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 18

Happy Accidents Bonus Video

Hello friends and Happy Friday!!

Today I wanted to share a little video I hobbled together from the unused parts of a video I created for DecoArt Media. The original post went up yesterday, you can see that post and video here: http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog/


This video doesn't have the best sound quality, which is why it didn't make the cut on the video for DecoArt, but I thought you'd like to see how I finished this page.



Thank you so much for dropping by, please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.