Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 24

Creative Masking with Just One Stamp

I hope you're having a GREAT day so far -- and enjoying the stirrings of your morning. Coffee is involved with that, I hope. Today I thought I'd share a a super quick video (with no talking) that I made showing how you can get creative with just one stamp and a little creative masking.

I don't think this video needs any explanation, except that I'm cutting 2 post-it notes when the video first starts to create 2 masks at once.

I'm using the Words of Wisdom 2 Stamp set from my newest release from Art Gone Wild, you can find that here.


Here's what the page looks like after a little lettering and fill-in doodling.


I'll share how I color this fun page in another video! THANKS for dropping by, hope your day is creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.