Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 25

A Garden on Paper

Hello -- and HAPPY FRIDAY! 

http://artgonewild.com/

Just wanted to share a few journal pages I've been working on and am finished with, or nearly finished with from my Summer 2015 stamp release with Art Gone Wild.  I am really loving comparing the first release from 2013 to now.

I feel like I've found my footing and am really excited about the possibilities. And, I'm furiously at work for the next set of stamps for Winter, 2016. 

You can order all of these stamps (as well as any past designs) directly from Art Gone Wild. They recently unveiled a new website -- and it looks AMAZING! 

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.