Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, March 7

Merrymeeting Art House Goes on the Road, Part 1

A few weekends ago I took Merrymeeting Art House on the road and taught two GREAT workshops in Abington, Massachusetts. The first workshop was my Positivity Journal.


I had a fun group of ladies that were interested in stamping (we used ALL my stamps from Art Gone Wild) to create some really beautiful pages. I had just gotten the latest release of stamps in and was super excited to see how they liked them.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224962091/catherine-scanlon-designs-daisies-cling?ref=shop_home_active_8

Turns out, they loved them which made me super happy. You can find them in my Etsy shop, just follow the link at the top of the page.


We had plenty of time to learn lettering styles, how to work with different mediums and each student stamped and created TONS of pages to work with after the workshop.

  
It was go great to see them creating using my stamps, and I honestly was super inspired by each and every person.

We had such a great time that we are already planning the next event! Stay tuned Abington friends, we've got some crazy fun things on the horizon to share with you!


Thanks for dropping by, have a LOVELY day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.