Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, January 30

The Craft + Hobby Association

I meant to share this earlier, but I changed my password and couldn't remember what I changed it to! Oh the joys of growing old. I've been going to the Craft + Hobby Association Meetings for about 10 years now. Originally there were 3 various meetings a year associated with crafts but now it's whittled down to 1 where most manufacturers go and a 2nd where some go.

I always LOVE to see what the manufacturers come up with, this year the Lion Brand Yarn Booth had this super cool HUGE iPhone. I think it's the iPhone 47 -- cause by the time that one comes around I'll be about blind and need it. This one even has a lovely yarn cozy. LOL



I was at the show this year with Art-C and they were giving out these sweet bags. I incorporated them into my demo to make them a little more colorful.


My colleague and friend Mandy Collins from Pearl Maple spent many hours hatching great plans for future issues of Mixed Media. The 5th will be coming out at the end of March so stay tuned!


One of my favorite things to do in Anaheim is go to PF Changs. They let you take the chopsticks home and the food is so good.


I even got my picture taken with the Duck Dynasty people!


All in all, it was a great week of connecting with old friends, making new ones and seeing the new products that are in the pipeline!

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.