Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 5

My Artful Life Planner

Good morning, and happy 5th of January. Today I wanted to share some of the pages I've been working on in "My Artful Life Planner". (I have a few kits left and available in my etsy shop, you can follow the link to purchase a kit or click on the link to my store on the left side of the page.)

Here's the introduction page -- where I've combined my OLW for 2015 -- "positivity" in the space in the center of the flower. This space could be used for journaling, a photo or whatever. I used Tombow Dual Tip markers, colored pencils, and Gelly Roll Pens to color this page in.


Here's the first page after the 2014-2015 Calender. I used watercolor paint for the background and Sakura Gelly Roll pens for the lettering and other details.


I really love the way some of the Hobonichi Planners look, but didn't want to start ANOTHER book for little drawings. Since My Artful Life planner has plenty of blank space, I decided to make them grid pages where I'd mix little drawings with my OLW 2015 Quotes.

Here's the first in-progress page.

 
And the first completed Grid Page. I used a lot of different things for coloring these little gems in.  


And the second in-progress grid page.

 

There are only 2 kits left in my Etsy shop that include everything you need to create your own planner, and they're on sale. I've decided not to reprint this planner this year, so you should get one while supplies last. 

For more inspiration, check out Tina Walker's blog and 2015 Challenge here: A Dog's Life: A new Monthly Art Journal Planner.  She's off to a great start!! 

Thanks for dropping by, have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.