Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 21

Planners Available

For those not interesting in creating a custom planner - but want something creative, colorful and full of great illustrations -- I am in the process of finishing up 5 planners that will be available to purchase -- what a great idea -- get some ORIGINAL art and get organized for 2015!


I have 5 different planners coming, I'm showing three of the cover designs that will be available on this blog post.


The planners are a generous 8 1/2" x 11", have been bound together with a black coil and have 64 pages. The front cover is a colorful, original piece of art that I have adhered to heavy weight chipboard and the back- cover is a solid color that coordinates with the front. The covers have been sealed to protect the original art for daily use.


Each planner has 21 illustrations, a two page per month planner design and is printed on 80# Bright White Accent card stock. They would make perfect gifts (to yourself or someone in your life) and will be available from my etsy shop or can be picked up locally.

These planners are a limited edition, so you'll want to get order one while they are available! I will only 5 available to purchase with original art this year!  All other designs will be reproductions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.