Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 14

My Artful Life Planner Covers

The kits for My Artful Life Planner have finally arrived and I have had a few classes at the studio to teach my students how to assemble them and during the class they create custom covers and at the end they using my binding machine to bind their planners. 


I think that having the supplies and instructions to create the covers works well and from what I've seen they have really enjoyed the experience.


I'll be making the kits available soon, and have also decided to create a limited number of completed planners using the covers I demo during class.

Thanks for dropping by -- have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.