You will find more info and details at the bottom of this post.
Here are the links to the other girls blogs so you can see their creations this month.
When Winston was a young man and thought about what his life would be he never imagined what it would be like to grow old with Morning Glory. There was always a different woman sitting beside him on the porch.
While he couldn’t make out her features, he always knew she would wear brightly colored clothes and have hair to match. In his thoughts he felt like he was pretty happy with her.
He would always felt guilty about that, especially after reality set in that she had passed away and he REALLY wasn't going to grow old with her. Through all that he had experienced in his life, this one fact seemed to bother him the most. He never doubted his love for either woman, and as Newton and Winnie grew could hardly remember his life with Morning Glory. With each passing day she had faded farther and farther away from his mind.
Now that he had been forcibly reacquainted with his and Morning Glory's children he couldn't stop imagining what his life would have been like if the fire had never happened.
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page