Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, April 30

Mother's Day Alert!

http://blog.sizzix.com/mothers-day-gift/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mothers-day-gift 

Head on over to the Sizzix Blog to see how I created this sweet Floating Butterfly Mother's Day card.
Mom -- you're not allowed! :-)

I'm sad to say that this is my last post with Sixxix -- I made the tough decision to leave the Sizzix Team. I've enjoyed my time with them but I'm ready -- it's been just over a year and there are many other designers that will love working for them! 

I'm excited and ready for new adventures! Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.