It's that time of the month again, when Vic, Nat, Martha, Cuchy and I come together to share out Whatevers stories with you! Make sure you visit everyone to see where their story goes in this super fun project -- and also make sure you download the image and play along!
Each undercover assignment with the Pinkerton's for Winston was exciting -- to say the least.
While he hated to leave Morning Glory home alone on the farm he knew he had to work for PGS until the drought was gone and he could farm again.
He just didn't like betraying his friends....
the ones who he knew were brewing moonshine in the secrecy of the woods!
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
And share your project with use here: