Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, July 30

Art Gone Wild! and Friends fun Cling Stamps

I'm back again today to share a few more of my favorites from the Art Gone Wild! and Friends stamp release, but I promise I'll share the stencils soon.

These two beauties are little collages that were put together using snippets of some of my drawing. Combined with some words they look fantastic. I can't take credit for the coloring on this one -- Michelle Cutts colored them using Copic Markers. Then scanned them and emailed them to me and I printed them out to create these gorgeous cards with. 

Her color choices and color blending are just amazing.

Your Friendship Cling Stamp by Catherine Scanlon for AGWSTAMPS.com

Cling Stamp AGC3-2700 Your Friendship
 
To create this card I used an x-acto blade and a ruler to cut out around the edge of the stamped imaged and mounted it on black cardstock. To get some texture I stitched it in a few random spots and added one of the larger designs over the top on foam tape. I also Fussy cut around the leaf in the bottom box and added that on 3D Dots to get a little pop. To finish it off I stitched it to a piece of green card stock that was attached to a blank Kraft card base.

Makes you Happy Cling Stamp by Catherine Scanlon for AGWSTAMPS.com


Cling Stamp AGC3-2699 Makes You Happy 

I used the same steps to create this card as I did the first one, only no stitching on the blocks. I did add some lavender glitter here and there to make those funky little polka dots stand out some. I love the way the little blocks from my journal pages are highlighted with some text. 

Well, that's it for today -- I'll be sharing some samples of the stencils on Thursday or maybe Friday - so be sure to come back and stay tuned. THANKS for dropping by and enjoy your day! 


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely!!! So, is the stamp one of your designs? Is it available to purchase somewhere??
    I so admire your creativity...you have taught me a lot about art! Thanks again for sharing your passion.
    Have a blessed Day,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grid look of these...lots of "order". Right up my alley! I think I must order that coloring book1!! (eyes popping out of my head!!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.